Website Rite Aid
Analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization. The incumbent is also required to perform all tasks in observance of Rite Aid’s brand and strategy and adhere to our core values and service attributes.
- Identify information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compare budgeted costs to actual costs by developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets and preparing periodic reports.
- Compile, code, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Communicate with others to convey information effectively.
- Enter, transcribe, record, store, or maintain information in written or electronic/magnetic form.
- Observe, receive, and obtain information from all relevant sources.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) Accounting, Finance or Business required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yocumtown, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A