Website Rite Aid
As a Service Associate, you are responsible for the day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customers & patients. Your purpose is to help others achieve a higher level of well-being through thoughtful and attentive customer service.
- Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
- Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
- Engage with customers in a friendly and efficient manner while completing customer transactions on the cash register.
- Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.
- Build and maintain displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams.
- Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
- Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if applicable.
- Maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store.
- Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
- Stock store shelves and endcaps with merchandise.
- You are excited to provide top-notch customer service.
- You love to help people.
- You easily turn customer complaints into compliments.
- You remember people and they remember you.
- You consistently exceed expectations.
- You are a natural leader.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
- You enjoy jumping in and helping.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jurupa Valley, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A