Website Rite Aid
As a Retail Supervisor, you will supervise Store Associates while assisting in daily store operations. Your purpose is to provide direction where needed and be an ongoing example of superior customer service.
- Design a monthly schedule and assign work to foster an efficient and effective workflow.
- Perform proper receiving and stocking procedures.
- Ensure store inventory is regularly inspected, removed, or rotated according to the Product Freshness Review Schedule.
- Prepare deposits and order change from the bank.
- Supervise and help Store Associates with daily operational tasks.
- Assist customers with their shopping needs and transactions.
- Maintain a safe, clean, and pleasing environment for customers and associates.
- Tend to merchandising tasks via plan-o-gram.
- Count and reconcile cash register drawers.
- You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
- You love to help people.
- You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
- You enjoy jumping in and being the hero.
- You consistently exceed people’s expectations.
- You have a keen sense of optimizing processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least one (1) year of experience in retail, food service, restaurant or customer service industry, preferably at a supervisor level.
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Elk Grove, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A