Website Rite Aid
As an Assistant Store Manager, you are responsible for day-to-day operations, care, and service provided to our customer & patients. Your purpose is to lead your store to success through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.
- Coach associates by motivating the mindset of driving sales through customer service.
- Manage tasks and supervise team members in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Foster a customer-centric culture and exceed customer experience goals.
- Understand and manage the operation of your store to maximize profitability.
- Uphold cash and bank depository procedures.
- Maintain and analyze P&L reports and inventory logs.
- You are passionate about providing top-notch customer service.
- You are a natural leader who builds solid professional relationships.
- You enjoy motivating those around you, and you’re good at it.
- You consistently exceed people’s expectations.
- You love to help people.
- You have a keen sense for optimizing processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- H.S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Maple Heights, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A