Website Rite Aid
As a Forklift Operator you will be responsible for driving an electrically powered industrial truck to move pallets and material in the distribution center.
- Unload and stack pallets, boxes, or materials by raising and lowering lifting device.
- Drive electrically powered industrial trucks equipped with lifting devices, such as a forklift, to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment, or materials in the distribution center.
- Use scanner to scan boxes.
- Position fork over/under/around loaded pallets, skids, boxes, products, or materials to transport to a designated area.
- Manually stack boxes that fall off the pallet.
- Conduct safety sweep.
- Ability to speak, comprehend and read English in the written form required.
- You have a passion for processes.
- Must be willing to be raised by equipment up to 30 feet high.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- You work well within tight deadlines.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus minimal warehouse experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: Rite Aid
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aberdeen, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A