Support Zone and District initiatives by performing administrative duties for Zone Directors. This position is responsible for collecting and disseminating information quickly, clearly and correctly; analyzing, interpreting and reporting operational data; identifying priorities and problems requiring action and facilitating all communications/meetings for the Zone Director.
- Perform routine clerical and administrative tasks.
- Analyze and interpret data and identify problems/exceptions for the ZD’s attention.
- Provide Zone Director recommendations and opportunities for better efficiencies in the performance of the Assistant Zone Admin.
- Submit weekly on-line expense reports for zone and district managers
- Assist in the focal review process for all DMs, exempt managers, and store associates
- Serve as a contact point for company policies and information.
- Prepare and forward reports, summaries and requests for information in an accurate and timely manner. (i.e. trip cards, succession plans, open position rpt, door agent list, training tracker, job postings, etc.)
- Ensure store and district compliance to company policies and operating directives.
- Handle new hire paperwork for all exempt managers
- Prepare written business correspondence as needed.
- Handle payroll issues including exempt COS processing, SmartForm approvals, and hourly payroll exceptions.
- Provide daily guidance and direction to Assistant Zone Admin.
- Arrange and coordinate travel/lodging and meetings/interviews/assessments for zone.
- Submit salary workup requests, C&B requests, profile, LOAs and process returns; vacation requests and tracking for DMs and SMs
- Monitor FIDO and follow-up with Districts/Stores as needed.
- Manage all store manager (exempt & area supervisor) files for zones in zone office; file auditing to ensure files are up to date and all originals are sent to corporate
- Administrative/clerical skills
- Advanced PC skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively (verbal and written) with organizational awareness and sensitivity
- High level MS Office skills including Word and Excel
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Accurate mathematical and statistical reporting and analysis
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Henderson, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A