The Master Data Office is a new enterprise team at Ross transforming how data drives business value. Master data at Ross is the core reference data around which business is conducted (e.g. supplier master list, product hierarchy etc.). There are 5 key domains (product, item, supplier, org, location) of master data.
Manage all operational (data & request management) responsibilities. Key duties include managing a team and processes around master data requests (entry, review and approvals) through workflows in multiple applications including MDM tool, Excel, reporting tools etc.
- Managing Master Data Management Tools including MDM application, related enhancements/upgrades and excel databases etc.
- Managing the team and their development, includes defining clear goals and expectation, mentoring and motivating people
- Managing both internal and external process, tool and data Audits
- Managing business requests efficiently to ensure that they are implemented timely and according to set data governance standards and processes.
- Managing data projects key to operational duties including periodic data scrubbing (cleansing), enrichment (updates) and audits to ensure data integrity
- You have outstanding analytical ability: Must have a data driven approach to solving problems. Requires very strong quantitative skills and a good sense of how to structure problems.
- You have the ability to orchestrate change
Qualification & Experience:
- You have 7-10 years of experience preferably in Retail (preferred), IT or consulting field, with strong process, data, and systems understanding
- You have a Bachelor or MBA Degree with a concentration in Business, Economics, Finance or Computer Science, or an equivalent diploma
- You have prior Data Governance and Administration experience or exposure, preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A