Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for ambitious, dynamic, self motivated Food & Beverage professionals who train and develop a team that delivers top quality of food & beverage products with prompt, accurate and personalized service.
As Food & Beverage Training Manager, you are responsible for managing the hotel’s training function in F&B in order to promote the desired work culture. The role involves developing and conducting training courses as well as facilitating training workshops based on operational requirements.
- Conduct ‘Learning and Development Needs’ analysis and prepare an Annual Learning and Development Plan
- Assess current and future training and development needs for F&B, deliver a variety of professional quality training and development programs and evaluate the effectiveness of training delivery by managers and supervisors
- Partner with outlet managers and develop Centres of Excellence for training across the brands.
- Provide professional internal consulting and conduct off job training sessions that create measurable performance solutions and long-term growth and development for all colleagues
- Pro-actively shape a service-oriented culture within the operation by measuring and monitoring guest feedback and establishing effective means of communicating this to the management and colleagues
- Engage and develop relationships with external F&B training providers to leverage the best trends in the industry.
- Assist in the selection of Departmental Trainers, then train and develop them through ongoing workshops and monthly meetings
- The ideal candidate will be a hands-on professional with a solid food & beverage background and the passion for quality and excellence.
- You must be a computer literate with effective communication skills and an excellent command of written and spoken English.
- You will be creative and eager to share your desire to achieve highest quality service standards with guests and team members
Qualification & Experience:
- You should be a college / university degree graduate with a minimum of two years experiences in a similar role.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A