Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, dynamic and committed Security Professionals who want to move their career forward.
As a Security Supervisor / Loss Prevention Supervisor you are responsible to protect and safeguard all hotel guests, employees, their belongings and all hotel assets.
- Check the property on a daily basis for any damage or any incidents
- Coordinate with the local police, CID if required
- Supervise other Security Officers and conduct briefing for them
- Assign duties as per the instructions from Security Manager
- Prepare duty roster and conduct departmental orientation for new employees
- Perform all tasks consistently in line with the hotel standards and adhere to all legal and statutory requirements
- Guard entrance and exits and submit reports to the Lobby Manager daily
- Monitor designated areas on the closed CCTV
- Ensure that ‘Fire Exit’ doors are kept free of blockage at all times and ensure that fire and safety equipments are in their right places
- A good command of English in both written and spoken and to follow safety and security rules and procedures without compromises at all times are essential.
- You will thrive through working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure, have attention to details
- The ideal candidate will be hands-on with a positive, proactive and determined attitude.
Qualification & Experience:
- Additional certifications like CPR, First Aid, BHV or the use of AED (Automatic External Defibrillator) are a definite plus.
- You should ideally be a certified Security Professional with previous experiences preferably with a hotel security or a similar security branch background.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A