Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently looking for young, dynamic, self motivated Front Office professionals who want to move their careers forward.
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring their stay will become a memorable experience
- Process accounts from check-in to check-out, ensuring accurate postings of all incidental charges using computerized Front Office systems
- Demonstrate a complete understanding of the hotel’s policies, procedures and service standards and have full knowledge of the hotel facilities and happenings
- Provide prompt, courteous and efficient service to all guest, so as to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through personalized service from arrival till departure
- Maintain an awareness of rate levels to be sold on a daily basis and the occupancy levels
- Accurately administer Front Desk cashiering standards and comply with all laid down systems, policies and procedures
- Maintain the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed
- Conduct in room & hotel familiarization and assist guest in hotel activity enquiries / requests
- Ensure guests are personally greeted by name, if known and escorted to their room to make them feel expected and welcomed
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of hotel information and local services, including operating hours, promotions, events, attractions and any allied information to respond to guest queries
- The ideal candidate will be customer driven and an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ personality with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills and knowledge in an additional language, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player, who thrives in working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
Qualification & Experience:
- Computer literate and previous experiences with Opera are an advantage.
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in the Front Office Department within a hotel
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A