Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Revenue professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Reservations Agent you are responsible to maintain effective communication on all reservations made to ensure smooth and efficient service delivery.
- Show complete product knowledge, understand rate structure and apply rate management
- Remain up to date with all the promotions in and around the hotel and follow established procedures to process all room reservations, rates, confirmations, hotel facilities, etc.
- Process and confirm guest room reservations made by clients on the phone, letter or fax
- Maintain established filing system for all correspondence and collate reports as required by Reservations Manager or Supervisor
- Input all reservations into the computer, recording all pertinent information and attend to inquiries, complaints and requests regarding reservations
- Promote and maintain good public relations and endeavors to maximize business
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered as per the Rotana standards, information received by fax is inputted and check constantly the incoming e-mails
- Maintain an accurate room status at all times
- Organize visa request for hotel guest as per hotel policy and up-sell whenever an opportunity is identified
- You must be a computer literate with excellent communication skills, written and oral proficiency in English, while additional language skills are an asset.
- You work independently within a structured environment
- The ideal candidate will be customer focused and with an extremely proactive personality and a courteous, dynamic and approachable character.
- You will work effectively with professionalism and establish effective relationships with internal and external customers.
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have a diploma / degree within the hospitality field and previous experience in hotel reservations.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A