Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic guest focused Housekeeping professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As an Assistant Housekeeper you are responsible to manage and lead the team of the housekeeping operation towards achieving the departmental goals and objectives by ensuring that the standards of cleanliness and maintenance of the hotel meet the requirements specified.
- Inspect personal grooming, uniform tidiness and cleanliness for the employees
- Review and recommend more effective cleaning methods, materials and agents on a periodic basis
- Monitor and guide new team member
- Plan the monthly roster of coordinators, senior supervisor and floor supervisors
- Coordinate and monitor Preventive Maintenance Program
- Identify training needs for areas of improvement in the department
- Carry out the yearly EPDR for his / her direct subordinates
- Perform disciplinary action or dismissal cases of employee under his / her charge
- Up date the job descriptions for all direct subordinates as and when required
- Plan and ensure the clearings of annual leave / public holiday are up dated on timely basis
- Carry out departmental induction for all trainees and housekeeping new team member
- You demonstrate initiatives at all times and lead and support your subordinates by example and with a hands on approach.
- Computer literate and knowledge in Opera are an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities are essentials.
- The ideal candidate will be a friendly, caring individual with good cross cultures sensitivity and a concern for quality and an eye for details.
- You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and enjoy working with a multi-cultural team and guests alike
Qualification & Experience:
- You should ideally have a degree in hospitality with previous experiences in a similar role.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A