Website Rotana Hotels
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Kitchen professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Chef de Partie you are responsible to take care of the daily food preparation and duties assigned to meet the set standard.
- Guide and train the subordinates on a daily basis to ensure high motivation and economical working environment
- Coordinate daily tasks with the Sous Chef or Executive Chef
- Consult and check on daily requirements, functions and last minute events
- Prepare the daily mis-en-place and food production in different sections of the main kitchen or satellites
- Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques
- Coordinate and participate with other sections of requirements, cleanliness, wastage and cost control
- Instruct and lead subordinates through their daily requirements in food preparation and actively take part in set up and supervising of buffets and special functions
- Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks
- The ability to communicate well in English and a proven track of food preparation, presentation and preservation knowledge is an essential.
- The ideal candidate will be positively spirited, passionate about food and committed to work together with the service team to deliver an amazing guest experiences every time.
- You are a positive, dynamic, creative and dedicated team player with the ability to work in a multicultural environment and under difficult condition
Qualification & Experience:
- You should have a professional kitchen apprenticeship or chefs training course and previous experiences in quality establishments along with good culinary skills.
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A