Exemplifies and ensures strong customer service in all areas of the job. Provides accurate records of store sales and related transactions while supporting store sales and the overall operating plan. Performs store level cash handling and human resources and personnel functions.
- Ensures compliance with HIPAA and the confidentiality required under federal and state law.
- Partners with Division Loss Prevention and front end management team to resolve cash and other shrink issues.
- Answers and responds to incoming calls appropriately.
- Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity, in compliance with Company policies and procedures.
- May coordinate all safety-related activities, including monthly safety meetings. May coordinate service award programs.
- Serves as liaison between the Human Resources, Payroll, and Benefits Departments. Handles payroll and benefits administration issues and works with Store Director and Human Resources representatives in handling some personnel issues. Reviews associate time records for compliance with Company policies.
- Submits and processes payroll on a timely basis. Maintains all Time and Attendance reports, Time and Attendance Correction Forms, schedules and personnel records in compliance with Company guidelines.
- Assists the Store Director with billing and invoices.
- Ensures that minor associates provide appropriate work certificates prior to beginning work, if any are required, and ensures that they are scheduled and working in compliance with state laws.
- Supports front end operations.
- Coordinates and maintains all aspects of the hiring process including the computer assisted application and hiring process. May attend outside recruiting activities, such as job fairs. Maintains all in-store recruiting materials, applications, policy sign off forms, etc. Retains records related to the interview and hiring process.
- Coordinates, inputs and tracks leave paperwork including disability, military, General Leave, Worker’s Compensation, Family Medical Leave Act and other leaves of absence. Processes appropriate paperwork for return from leave situations, processing reinstatements, termination forms, etc.
- Performs miscellaneous administrative duties such as ordering money orders, bus passes, lottery, gift cards, postage and change (if applicable). Administrative duties include the use of various computer programs and e-mail system.
- Ensures proper cleanliness and neat appearance of the office area.
- Reports attendance problems to the Store Director and appropriate department manager in a timely manner, including attendance or schedule violations.
- Maintains sales book. Reports daily and/or weekly sales information to the Division Office.
- Reviews internal and external applications, conducts screening interviews and coordinates department manager interviews. Administers the job-posting program. Manages pre-employment drug testing and tax credit process. Completes the new hire process, coordinates training and conducts orientation.
- Responsible for completing the daily reconciliation, accounting, and cash balancing functions (in some areas this may include counting the safe, counting, maintaining and reconciling self- checkout registers, and preparing the tills and deposits).
- Orders and assigns uniforms, nametags, and miscellaneous store supplies. Handles outgoing/incoming mail, e-mail, and maintains miscellaneous office files. Updates break room information/communication boards as needed.
- Must sit for long periods of time, move, bend
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Shelton, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A