Website Saudi German Hospital
To lead and manage the complete financial aspects of the group internally and funds externally by creating Business strategies through an effective planning, monitoring, controlling, analyzing the financial processes with proper allocation and effective collection of funds and providing accurate reports to the Stake holders and decision makers on financial status ensuring financial risks are identified and addressed and find avenues for expanding the Organization’s profit base.
- Develop population health infrastructure.
- Prepare consolidated annual report and accounts of the Group and its subsidiaries and controlled bodies.
- Provision of high quality financial information to the Board, sub committees, executives and controlled bodies.
- Lead the corporate growth strategy from a financial perspective
- Oversee the financial and regulatory requirements related to the new contractual services and products.
- To provide direction and leadership to the Finance and Performance functions
- Responsible for management of SGH Emirates’ financial resources including a capital management strategy.
- Ensure that all external contractual relationships are established on a sound legal and due diligence basis
- Integrate hospital and physician practice acquisitions.
- To drive and deliver a robust annual business plan process and agree budgets
- Oversight of treasury activity and management of funds and investments
- Ensure robust financial systems, controls and processes
- Advanced level of MS Excel and Intermediate level of other MS office tools.
- Should have thorough knowledge of DRG System for Healthcare Insurance in UAE , with excellent relationship with Insurance Companies.
- Proficiency in Accounting or ERP module preferably SAP or Oracle financial systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have hands on experience in managing Corporate Governance.
- CA or CPA with minimum 15 years of experience preferably in MNCs and at least 5 years in Healthcare industry or Financial Institutions/Banks (dealing with investment in the Healthcare industry) in the similar capacity.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A