Website Saudi German Hospital
- Create and enhance the documentation/meeting management process for better documentation.
- Update relevant stakeholders or team members on the project progress
- Develop each function/BU yearly objectives linked with business strategies and running initiatives.
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- Report on top strategies programs identified as imperative for the group.
- PMO team building and development according to best practices.
- Translate high-level corporate vision & strategy into executable projects and actions (OKRs).
- Monitor project deliverables
- Manage project/initiatives according to standard and best practices to each projects objectives.
- Translating into functional strategies and targets for functional yearly objectives list.
- Set project timelines
- Define the strategy of the company in coordination with Group and business units to link the corporate and function strategy with each business unit strategy.
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills.
- Monitor project deliverables in Construction, Software Development, Structure Development, Process Development, Electro Mechanical.
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum experience of 8 years in Project Management, preferably with Hospital and Medical Centers experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with an additional qualification in Project Management from a recognized university.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A