Website Saudi German Hospital
- Preparing detail of contract agreement as per the insurance format & requirements.
- In charge of network insurance related update, complaint & queries for hospitals and clinics – Dubai, Sharjah and Ajman.
- Responsible to create an individual account for newly joined insurance staff & Customer Service as per the insurance online requirements.
- Attend Daily calls & assisting the Customer service for Insurance plan coverage & plan amendment.
- Assisting Corporate & Accumed submission if the person in charge is not available.
- Maintaining all records for networks update & contract Agreement.
- Maintaining record & update all anomaly claim cases as per our format.
- Coordinating to our HR team to update all licenses of the Dr’s as per insurance format & requirements.
- Training In charge for new staff, related to all insurance update & policy.
- Responsible to update all insurance companies to add our newly joined Dr. in our network list.
- Coordinating to Insurance companies if there is a descrepancy in the bill & online verification as per the policy of the member.
- Knowledge of medical records, EHR required
- Coding ethics and regulations affecting coding requirements
- Principles, practices and methods of current coding certificate required
- Extensive knowledge of official coding conventions and rules established by the American Medical Association (AMA), and the Centre for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for assignment of diagnostic and procedural codes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Medical Coding Certificate – CCS or CPC certification is required
- Life Science background with appropriate degree.
- Minimum Three years to four years’ experience using ICD-10-CM, CPT, HCPCs or equivalency with two year mandatory experience in UAE.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A