Website Saudi German Hospital
- Liaises with higher Management; Construction and other related Departments to enhance hospital building designs, decorations, and patients’ accommodation and facilities.
- Establishes a good system for the careful, economical, and efficient utilization of resources.
- Establish new or modification of policies and procedures in the objective of improving the system taking in consideration all advises and programs of the hospital-wide T.Q.M. Department.
- Develops adequate financial controls to keep-up accurate records and prevents misappropriations of hospital funds, facilities, and properties.
- Performs other functions that may be designated by the Governing Body to effect efficient service.
- Establishes periodic budgets for the hospital-wide operations and extra-curricular activities necessary to enhance the hospital image and achievements.
- Makes unbiased decisions non-medical or medical in coordination with Chief of Medical Operations (CMO) for the benefit of the whole organization (for both employer and employees).
- Organizes all materials, facilities, personnel and other resources necessary to run the hospital including medical needs according to the lists provided by the Chief of Medical Operations.
- Attends inter-departmental and departmental meetings to get majority feedbacks, suggestions, decision-makings including but not limited to medical meetings.
- Plans other activities contributory to the goals, mission, and vision of Saudi German Hospitals Group.
- Conducts indirect marketing efforts through utilization of personal and business contacts in different community organizations.
- Utilizes effectively all the resources such as: manpower, finance, materials, physical facilities and space to ensure efficient results, well balanced work and safety environment.
- Work closely with hospital’s key officers such as Chief of Medical Operations and non-medical Department Heads for the day to day operations.
- Creates a favorable organizational climate in resolving major organizational conflicts, and promotes high employee morale job satisfaction.
- Sits with non-medical department heads to work on the hospitals strategic plans (short or long terms).
- Represents the higher management in all its undertakings for (non-medical) or (medical, if COO is a qualified doctor) with appropriate information given to the Governing Body for full awareness.
- Conducts and presides over daily Steering Committee Meeting and other administrative meetings scheduled from time to time to assess overall situations.
- Forecast/projects budgets and estimated revenue on the hospital operations based on previous year operational results in order to plan ahead for the needs and anticipate the patients’ loads and operational improvements.
- Implements rules and regulations; policies and procedures making sure implementation is effectively carried out by all staff. Ensures hospital-wide policies and procedures are in place for references.
- Provides leadership for quality services through: monitoring quality practices, professional and technical advisory; and collaborating closely with T.Q.M. team.
- Issues directives necessary to carry out daily business operations.
- Promotes a positive image of the hospital and develops good public relations with the government and private sector officials and the community at large.
- Serves as the link between management and employees to enhance better employer-employee relationship.
- Attends to relevant activities of the hospital representing the higher management.
- Attends to staff and customer grievances that cannot be resolved within the department level or Public Relations Department.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum experience of 7-10 years in a similar department (support services) with 3 years in a Supervisory role.
- Graduate in any discipline preferably with a post graduation in Hospital Management preferably.
Company: Saudi German Hospitals Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
Application Deadline: N/A