Website Schnuck Markets
This is not an official description, but represents major responsibilities a new hire can expect to perform. You could expect the position of a bakery clerk
- Provide friendly and courteous service to customers
- Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Assist customers with product selections, including suggestive selling
- Process incoming products from bakery plant and direct store delivery vendors
- Package fresh-baked products • Slice and wrap fresh baked bread • Stock product displays in cases and on shelves
- Rotate product and straighten displays
- Prepare out-dated product for the thrift stores
- Order decorated cakes from the bakery plant
- Bake cookies
- Constant cleaning of work area and equipment following company safety and sanitation procedures
- Other duties will be assigned at the discretion of the store management
- Minimum of six months employment with Schnucks.
- Store Support Center Teammates: minimum of one year employment with Schnucks.
- Must be in good standing (not on a performance improvement plan or active discipline).
- If invited for an interview, must have manager approval based on performance.
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Champaign, Illinois, US
Application Deadline: N/A