Website Schnuck Markets
The Assistant Produce Manager performs all the duties and job functions of an experienced Clerk. The Assistant Manager will assume the responsibility of the Department Manager in their absence.
- Maintain strict adherence to Produce Department and company safety guidelines.
- Assign duties to the team as needed.
- Train new teammates.
- Cull and rotate product and straighten displays.
- Ensure department standards are met.
- Write orders for the day and set up timeline for production schedule.
- Provide friendly and courteous service in person and on the phone.
- Receive and stock orders.
- Understand and practice proper sanitation procedures.
- Follow inventory control procedures to ensure quality production, accuracy and product rotation.
- Minimum of six months of relevant experience.
- Flexible availability including days, evenings, weekends and holiday
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Metro, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A