Website Schnuck Markets
This is not an official job description, but represents major responsibilities a new hire can expect to perform. You could expect the position of meat clerk
- Provide friendly and courteous service to customers
- Regular, reliable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Wrap, label and price product
- Prepare product for the service meat case
- Suggestive selling and product sampling
- Receive product from our warehouse
- Stock, straighten and rotate product in meat cases and coolers
- Read and understand shelf tags
- Follow company safety guidelines when using equipment
- Minimum of six months employment with Schnucks.
- Minimum of one year employment with Schnucks.
- Must be in good standing (not on a performance improvement plan or active discipline).
- If invited for an interview, must have manager approval based on performance.
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Part time
Job Location: Sangamon, Illinois, US
Application Deadline: N/A