Website Schnuck Markets
Combat theft and loss in our stores through the detection, prevention and apprehension of shoplifters. Report any situations that could contribute to losses for the company. Train new Security Reps.
- Detect, prevent and apprehend shoplifters.
- Conduct surveillance of potential dishonest teammates and/ or property when assigned.
- Perform special projects as directed by Asset Protection Management
- Complete checklist of physical security conditions during a scheduled shift.
- Apply for warrants and appear in court when requested.
- Remove misplaced items from store shelves.
- Provide correspondence via email and voicemail. Complete weekly timesheet and monthly expense report.
- Train new Security Reps.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school education
- Security Experience or at least 1-3 years of store experience preferred
- Minimum Years of Experience: Less than 1 year
Company: Schnuck Markets
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: St Louis, Missouri, US
Application Deadline: N/A