Working as part of our range team, you will support the Core Range Manager on the range review process/ set plays and ensure there is strong controls and governance in place to manage our entire range across Screwfix. You will be key to supporting the gate processes of all range change activity across the year, providing required range change calendars, schedules, tools, and processes to support business decisions, continuous improvement, and governance for BAU range change.
- Ensure coordination with the 3-year plan submission on range and that the required information ties into the annual budget process
- Support the implementation of the annual planning process to the category teams. Coordinating dates and meetings to ensure all deadlines are met, including holding accountability within the teams through the gate process.
- Support the core range manager with communicating, and building out the detailed range change process, aligning key dates with our internal processes and Kingfisher teams.
- Working closely with the Commercial Planning Manager, use the scheduled event dates to populate the ranging tool and setup the business with the key business critical
- Facilitate with support the current set plays that will deliver the long-term plan goals across OEB and range expansion planning
- Support a view to track, monitor and update the status of the range change programme deliverables with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered within the agreed scope, time and to the highest standard.
- Maintain a RACI associated with the ranging process once agreed with the Core Range Manager. This will include a clear governance and approval structure as well as a maintained authority matrix
- Lead the processing of the change control process and capacity forum agenda.
- Supporting and implementing new tools, templates and processes which improve the commercial processes
- Process driven and always striving for a better way
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences and establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively, to manage/prioritize multiple range projects from conception to completion, working in a fast-paced environment. Demonstrate flexibility/willingness to adapt to changing deadlines and priorities.
- Basic problem-solving skills
- Maintain a well organised project lists/ data sources and able to provide rapid, flexible and accurate analysis of the data consistently
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of working to tight timescales
- Experience with working with data and spreadsheets
- Excellent experience of time management and attention to detail
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A