This is your chance to step up. Supporting the Retail Branch Manager, you’ll make sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’re always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small differences can make a big impact. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Store management – budgets, Rota’s and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Inspire your team – you’ll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
- Store standards – alongside the Branch Manager, you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Passionate about our business
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kingston upon Hull, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A