You’ll work across different stores in your area before putting your stamp on your own store. Getting to know your team and your customers, you’ll be in an excellent position to make your store the best it can be. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Support the area – as part of a wider team of Branch Managers, you’ll support your area’s KPI’s. Find your fit and champion a specific area, supporting the business and your development.
- Drive sales – overseeing budgets, P&L statements, merchandising, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Lead your team – you’ll motivate your team to deliver a great customer experience, ultimately achieving great results
- Make it your own – your store will have a personality, just like you. You’ll make sure your store is a great place to be for both your team and your customers.
- Passionate about retail with proven business management skills
- Always putting the customer first, you know that’s how to build a thriving business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- A real people person, you’ll lead by example and love to bring out the best in your team
- An experienced manager, ready to take your retail knowledge to the next level
- Ready to prove yourself with the aim of managing your very own store
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ayr, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A