Leading a team and reporting to the Senior Content Manager you will be accountable for customer facing data, ensuring that we provide a best-in-class experience to our customers in the delivery of high standard content, meeting all Screwfix standards and specifications
- Drive the strategy for how we present written information to our customers to ensure relevancy and consistency with respect to display and tone of voice.
- Actively support suppliers when required to protect and deliver the necessary standards, highlighting suppliers who are consistently not meeting our requirements. Effectively prioritise own workload, and support the prioritisation of that of the team – escalating potential issues where required together with potential resolves
- Pro-actively deals with meeting deadlines and workload priorities to ensure the production of any printed material or new product launch is delivered within agreed timelines and to a high standard
- Invest time with and Influence stakeholders to improve the copy-editing process to drive efficiency and compliance to our specifications and standards.
- Ensures staff have sufficient information and guidance to make effective decisions.
- Takes the lead and proactively looks for continuous improvement opportunities to improve processes and optimise efficiency.
- Provide regular insightful reporting on progress of projects, highlighting areas of risk together with any key recommendations
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders within Screwfix teams including Trading, E-commerce and QA.
- Collaborates with the PIM manager to ensure any change maximises efficiency with the PIM.
- Through quarterly check ins, agree clear expectations for all staff ensuring that objectives and targets are aligned to business requirements and reviewed regularly.
- Confident and competent in MS Office applications (e.g., Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) and open to learning in-house systems and applications.
- Ability to communicate at all management levels, verbal and written communication must be clear, detailed and accurate.
- Ability to assess data quickly and effectively to enable more effective decisions being made.
- We need someone who can adopt a flexible approach to work and adapt quickly and effectively to unexpected changes whilst still ensuring all objectives are met.
- You’ll need to be efficient and have strong planning skills to successfully manage many tasks at once. You’ll also the challenge of working to tight deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience of managing customer facing data is essential together with an understanding of how a PIM operates.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A