This is your chance to step up. Supporting the Retail Branch Manager, you’ll make sure our customers are the heart of everything we do. You’re always looking for ways to improve what we do and how we do it, knowing that small differences can make a big impact. And with the help of our excellent training programmes and varied shift patterns to support a healthy work life balance, you’ll be on the right track for a promising career with us!
- Inspire your team – you’ll be hands on and lead by example, motivating your team to give a great customer experience
- Store standards – alongside the retail Branch Manager, you’ll make sure everything runs smoothly, from front of house to the warehouse. Rolling up your sleeves to keep standards high
- Store management – budgets, Rota’s and Payroll, P&L analysis, managing stock and improving profits are all part of your role
- Passionate about our business
- Friendly, flexible, reliable, honest and like to work hard!
- Instinctive in knowing what our customers want, you go all out to deliver
- Inquisitive, ever-questioning and ever-improving
- Extremely driven, leading you to hit targets and inspire those around you
- Experienced in management and wanting to take your career to the next level
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rugby, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A