Website Peoria, IL, US
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
- Load customer orders properly on the truck.
- Following designated routes and time schedules from a mobile device.
- Ensure deliveries are prepared to meet customer requirements in the most efficient manner.
- Deliver products to customers from Sherwin-Williams paint store.
- Complete other tasks as needed, which could include warehouse duties, mixing customer orders, or waiting on customers in our paint stores.
- Must meet state specific driver’s license class requirements at time of hire
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver’s license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Peoria, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A