Website Sherwin Williams
Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams floorcovering store, servicing wholesale customers.
- Process orders, schedule/coordinate installations with installers and customers, check installers’ orders for accuracy before material leaves store, ensure sales transactions are completed accurately and provide input regarding inventory levels.
- Determine customers’ needs, resolve product knowledge questions, present appropriate products and services, and refer potential wholesale leads to the sales reps and store staff.
- Communicate customer complaints to the branch manager for a quick and accurate resolution to ensure customers’ quality and service expectations are exceeded.
- Ability to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs., with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- 18 years of age or older
- Operate floor cutting equipment safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forklift, etc.) safely once trained, with or without reasonable accommodation
Qualification & Experience:
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to speak more than one language preferably Spanish
- Prior work experience in retail, warehouse or customer service
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to interact with all levels of management, installation subcontractors and wholesale customers.
Company: Sherwin Williams
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Tucson, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A