Manage and direct large-scale, major projects within the department or business unit. Responsible for the development of work scope, budget, schedule, and resource requirements. Prepare, negotiate and approve contracts for contractors or consultants.
- Analyze and determine regulatory impacts and requirements of the project. May build business cases and justifications.
- Manage related workforce planning, budget analysis, and prepare budget forecasts.
- Develop and maintain project parameters for project requirements. Provide direction to contractors, consultants, and project team. Coordinates input from and participation with various other departments within the Company as needed to meet project objective.
- Manage and coordinate all activities leading to the successful completion of projects including project scoping, timelines, cost estimates and design.
- Responsible for providing team/project goals and evaluating performance. Research and evaluate available contractors and consultants. Prepare, negotiate and approve or recommend approval of contracts. Negotiate contracts changes.
- Testify before and/or prepare supporting documentation for CPUC and other government agencies concerning cost estimates.
- Must be able to assess the potential financial impact of a project to the Company.
- Project management knowledge required.
- Work a combination of onsite and remote days each week, typically 2-3 days per week.
- Familiarity with California Air Resources Board (CARB) Oil and Gas rule.
- Must possess the ability to review complex problems and propose innovative solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree or other advanced degree preferred.
- 6 years of related experience required.
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Project management certification is preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Aston Ave, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A