Imagine working for a company that has one of the widest selections of technology products in the industry. Staples Technology Solutions (STS) is a B2B Sales division of Staples Contract and Commercial. We provide multiple solutions to businesses including data center infrastructure products and services, desktops, laptops, tablets, peripherals, and Outsourced IT products including cloud hosting and back up. From the largest global enterprises to local commercial businesses, our STS team provides customized solutions that leverage our vast purchasing, warehousing, delivery, and logistics and to meet customers everyday business needs. For more information, visit: http://careers.staples.com/key-hiring-areas/technology-sales/.
- Report vendor performance to plan.
- Assist sales (bid) with definition of operational and logistics metrics – and STS commitment – with large customer orders that have heavy logistics and operational components.
- Report timely progress of the order(s) execution.
- Oversee the processing of orders, delivery of orders to the customer, execution of the supplier goods to the customer, and the ensuring final billing to the customer
- Be the point person for all communications with orders from order entry to billing. Coordination includes order entry, vendor engagement, PO processing and logistics management to ensure the order(s) are meeting the STS commitment and customer’s expectation.
- Coordinate the execution of these orders from start to finish.
- Document and report any issues that might prevent STS from meeting the customer’s expectation.
- Responsible for all aspects of pre-sales (bid) operations/logistics metrics surrounding the engagement, and execution of the order(s) once the project is underway.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.); Microsoft Project and ERP systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to facilitate and build relationships at multiple levels within the STS organization and vendors
- Familiarity with supply chain logistics and planning highly desirable.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter with outstanding follow-up and follow-thru skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, IT)
- 4+ years related professional experience (PMI training preferred)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Deerfield Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A