As a Starbucks leader, you are driven by a deep sense of responsibility. You are ambitious – never a mere spectator. You take steps to make positive changes in everyday life and inspire others to do the same.
This position will allow you to gain practical experience and increase your supervisory experience, develop your coaching skills and your passion for coffee and tea while sharpening your business acumen, to help you better understand how consists of managing a store. You’ll learn how to grow a multi-million dollar company, build great teams, nurture them, and build a meeting place that cares for customers in their community. These fundamentals will drive the success of partners who want a career in store management.
- Support talent and manage a team: Mobilize the hearts and minds of your team members and develop the skills of its members so that they can achieve the best of themselves, as people and as growing team.
- Inspire Others: Become a dynamic brand ambassador who is dedicated to achieving results with the help of his team.
- Contribute to the growth of a multi-million dollar business: Generate sales by leveraging your business acumen, efficiency and problem-solving skills.
- Proof of identity and eligibility for employment in Canada
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Be willing to work full-time (the job requires more than 40 hours of work regularly) on a flexible schedule, including early morning, evening, weekend, night and holidays.
Qualification & Experience:
- At a minimum, a high school diploma or a general education assessment (GED)
- Two years of experience in managing a retail or customer service team
- Entrepreneurship and experience in a sales-driven environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts, QC, CA
Application Deadline: N/A