From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrates coffee and its rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing and supporting partners who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
The Starbucks experience starts in our Roasting Plants where we have a dedicated team of professional roasters and supporting process teams including planning, warehouse management, packaging, roasting, maintenance, engineering, and logistics.
- Maintain product quality through adherence to good manufacturing practices, Food Safety Preventative
- Controls, product specifications, and quality procedures. Monitor and document quality measures using analytical tools.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- Perform other duties as needed in support of business objectives and Starbucks Mission & Values.
- Assist Engineering with updates, changes, and testing of new modifications.
- Perform periodic maintenance of automation control systems and hardware.
- Support food safety, legality, and quality programs.
- Understand and follow established safety guidelines, consistently comply with all safety procedures (e.g., PPE, Lock Out Tag Out).
- Contribute to new equipment implementations and projects.
- Perform troubleshooting of electrical and instrumentation issues for the sites packaging and processing equipment, transfer system, ancillary facility equipment, and building automation systems.
- Contribute to continuous improvement projects.
- Demonstrate and understand safety as a core value and follows the key essentials to safety as set forth by our safety resolution; reinforces and coaches others to do the same.
- Knowledgeable with industrial networking theory and hardware used to connect control system components and instrumentation including a wide variety of fiber, wired and wireless systems using industrial protocols (Control Net, Device Net, Ethernet I/P, ASI, Modbus, etc.).
- Proficiency with common process control instruments such as motor drives, valves, relays and measurement transducers for pressure, temperature, and flow as well as other sensor devices required.
- Knowledgeable with Rockwell Automation products such as PLC’s, VFD’s, Servo’s, and field instrumentation devices.
- Knowledge of applicable electrical codes including NEC 70 and NFPA 70E (1 Year)
- Familiar with physical and virtual server architecture.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Proficiency with industrial automation programming including but not limited to: PLC ladder logic modification, troubleshooting, and one or more Rockwell PLC programming languages.
- Proficiency with one or more SCADA/HMI development software suites.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma/GED, US military service, trade school, technical college
- General industrial maintenance and electrical systems (3 Years)
- Electrical troubleshooting (3 Years)
- Relevant experience in similar industry (3 Years)
- PLC Programming specific to Rockwell Automation software suite (3 Years)
- Interpreting mechanical and electrical drawings including original equipment manuals (1 Year)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA , US
Application Deadline: N/A