Website State Farm
JT18Yvonne M. Kaminski & Associates, insurance staff counsel for State Farm Insurance Companies, is seeking a Personal Injury Litigation Secretary for the Chicago, IL office. The selected individual will be considered a hybrid employee, spending required time in the office with some optional opportunities to work in a virtual environment at times. Work arrangements are subject to change over time based on business needs.
Duties include assistant to and partnership with the attorney, scheduling depositions, maintaining the integrity of the litigation file in our case management system, scanning documents, strong interaction w/clients, and outside counsel.
- Knowledge of legal and medical terminology, local and state rules regarding pleadings and pre-trial matters, deadlines, and filing requirements
- Must possess strong written and oral communication.
- The qualified candidate must be reliable, dedicated, team-oriented and professional.
- Must possess strong work ethic and team spirit.
- Proficiency in computer literacy a must.
- Ability to provide Remarkable Customer Service to our clients and claims partners.
- Must have strong working knowledge and ability to prepare P.I. documents
- Proficiency in software technology, tools, and case management software
- Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for US work authorization for this opportunity.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in E-Filing with court system
- 1+ years’ of personal injury litigation experience is preferred
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A