Website State Farm
Successful State Farm Agent is seeking a qualified professional to join their winning team for the role of Account Representative – State Farm Agent Team Member (Property and Casualty Insurance Focus). We seek an energetic professional interested in helping our business grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Life and Health license (must be able to obtain)
- Property and Casualty license (must be able to obtain)
- Dedicated to customer service
- Ability to effectively relate to a customer
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Proactive in problem solving
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A