Are you a Nurse Practitioner looking for a new opportunity? We are #hiring multiple Nurse Practitioners in Fort McMurray.
In this position, the Nurse Practitioner (NP) assures the quality, integrity, and value of health services while working with an interdisciplinary team of OH&S professionals. This role is primarily responsible to provide comprehensive primary and emergency care within their scope of practice, to workers on the Suncor Energy Inc. sites in the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
- Supports treatment room operations through input towards and implementation of operational changes.
- Provides technical and administrative support through project assignments and proposals.
- Complete advanced, comprehensive and focused health assessments, diagnose health problems, prescribe medications to treat diseases, disorders and injuries, and order and interpret diagnostic investigations as required.
- Support, participate, and lead the execution of health and wellness prevention and promotion education/training strategies (ie. Influenza clinics).
- Supports integrated disability case management and facilitates fitness to work assessments.
- Provide medical expertise to support the Classification Specialist in the determination of Injury /Illness Classifications as required in accordance with the Suncor standard.
- Current registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Alberta (CRNA) as a Nurse Practitioner in family /all ages or adult practice.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Experience in Occupational Health (i.e. health surveillance and disability management programs).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort McMurray, AB, CA
Application Deadline: N/A