We are looking for an experienced Aesthetic Nurse to work in our Guildford Clinic.
You will provide excellent patient care and great customer service through the delivery and promotion of the Aesthetics services available at Superdrug. All services are delivered through defined care pathways and the safety of patients and the efficiency of service delivery is paramount. Your role will be to provide consultations, perform injectable treatments, and provide aftercare advice.
Reporting to our Regional Nurse Manager, you will be accountable for delivery of services within your clinic, achieving budgeted sales targets whilst ensuring our customers are provided with a safe, efficient and professional service. You’ll work closely with the Store Manager and Pharmacy Manager in a ‘one team’ approach to ensure the success of the Clinic, identify local opportunities, maximise additional sales and to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Enjoy working with others in a team and have a friendly and positive approach to customer service
- Have the boldness to try new marketing ideas, raising awareness of service
- Are BLS trained including management of anaphylaxis
- Are registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
- Have passion for exceptional service
- Are up to date with your revalidation and DBS clearance
- Are able to work autonomously and to protocols
- Can demonstrate extensive and recent experience in the cosmetic sector, with strong clinical skills and knowledge
Qualification & Experience:
- Have experience in a fast-paced, service led environment
- Are an aesthetic Nurse Prescriber and qualified in the use of Botulinum Toxin Type A & Dermal Fillers
- Have relevant nursing experience, ideally in community nursing or in a similar private provider role
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Guildford, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A