SEO is a critical channel within the Superdrug marketing ecosystem contributing a considerable percentage of traffic and revenue to the business each year. You will be managing the day-to-day execution of our SEO strategy. The role reports into a Senior Digital marketing Manager on the eCommerce team.
- Stay up to date with key algorithm updates, advancements and opportunities within SEO and the broader digital marketing world. Where relevant share this information with key the digital marketing team
- Establish working relationships with various team; PR, Buying, Merch, Performance Marketing, Tech etc. to drive SEO throughout the business
- Work with our lead agency, relevant internal teams, centre of Excellence at ASW
- Undertake in-depth SEO audits of our website, making on-page and technical recommendations to ensure that they meet best practices and are optimised for local versions of search engines. Work closely our developers, business stakeholders and internal teams to implement the required changes.
- Identify UK market search trends and perform detailed keyword research to ensure that our website is optimised for the correct words and phrases.
- Identify opportunities for the website through detailed analysis of website performance (rankings, traffic and on-page engagement). Contribute strategic recommendations based on that analysis.
- Collaborate with PPC manager and wider digital marketing team on campaign management
- Increase the organic visibility of our website through the application of best-in-class SEO tactics and constant performance measurement.
- Create reports to analyse website performance and communicate findings with relevant stakeholders.
- Proven record of increasing search visibility and driving new customer acquisition
- Knowledgeable and have a proven track record of successfully implementing SEO tactics, increasing traffic and revenue
- A great communicator: the ability to simplify complex data is critical
- You strive to be the best at what you do
- A team player, who’s used to working across numerous departments
- You want to work in one of the UK’s leading eCommerce organisations
- You get satisfaction through seeing your ideas come to life
Qualification & Experience:
- Experienced in all facets of SEO (on-site, off-site and tech)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A