The Swissport Fueling Services, Inc., General Manager is responsible for the safe and efficient maintenance and operation of the fuel facilities. The Manager will ensure that Swissport Fueling and the station Fuel Facility Corporation policies and procedures are adhered to by way of performance and in keeping with the specifications of the Maintenance, Operation and Management Agreement.
- Ensure appropriate response to airport infractions and breaches of the company’s operating rules/procedures and take corrective action if required.
- Ensure direct reports are in compliance with all company, customer, industry and Federal agency training and safety requirements including documentation through training records.
- Ensure that both company and consortium financial targets are met.
- Review all equipment and personal injury accidents that take place at the fuel facilities and develop corrective action, incorporating company policies.
- Review proper staffing levels to ensure service levels are kept within the parameters of the budget and the needs of the business.
- Prepare consortium operating budget to include any operational concerns/requirements for approval by the TUS Fuel chairperson and its members.
- Available for crisis management response and respond to station as required
- Ability to meet and abide by deadlines
- Technical knowledge of equipment and systems
- Working knowledge of State and Federal Hazardous Waste Regulations
- Customer focus and quality awareness
- Strong operational and people management skills
- Ability to deal with conflicts
- Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and T&A systems
- Effective communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree or equivalent, advanced degree in related field or professional certifications are advantageous
- Detailed in depth knowledge regarding fuel, its care and control is required
- Tank farm, pipeline care or maintenance experience strongly desired
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a fuel facility or similar background
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A