A role as an Operations Manager provides a chance to influence with a focus on safety, leadership, excellence, self-motivation, problem-solving, and teamwork. You will foster a “safety first” culture through awareness, training, and accountability. You will quickly establish yourself as an engaging and inclusive leader with ownership for the team’s ability to maximize its productivity, growth, and development.
Create a positive work environment though real-time observation and specific, constructive and actionable feedback. Working with a sense of urgency will help ensure that operational plans are executed, performance and budget goals are achieved, and teams are kept informed and coordinated across functions. You’ll have the autonomy to innovate with new approaches to process and method, all in the name of more efficiency and implementing future process flow optimization. Your ability to find root causes to problems will be well supported by an environment of calculated risk and testing. And your commitment to others will shine when you jump right in to help teams meet their business goals.
- Able to access all areas of the distribution center including the mezzanine platforms
- Strong reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Able to read and interpret necessary policies and procedures to perform updates and operate systems and other programs within the distribution center
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, conflict management, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership and ability to engage and motivate others
Qualification & Experience:
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Midway, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A