Website TD Bank
The Credit Analyst II is responsible for conducting in-depth industry and financial analysis of existing and potential borrowers. This job works cooperatively to support the Lending and Credit functions of the Bank.
- Integral part of loan origination process. Responsible for performing underwriting analysis of Borrower’s character, credit worthiness and financial condition.
- Researches industry specific information from outside sources, which may include conversation with Borrowers, industry publications, area libraries, references from other banks, credit agencies, as well as accessing information through the Internet.
- Responsible for financial analysis of moderately complex loans/industries/Customer.
- Works more independently but under the guidance and review of lead staff.
- Participates in Customer meetings and make direct inquiry for specific Customer information based on prior research, experience and knowledge (may require travel at times).
- Prepares insightful and timely approval memorandums for presentation to appropriate lending and credit authorities.
- Supports the lending function by providing analytical support.
- Good understanding of loan risk factors.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Exhibits the ability to gather, consolidate, analyze and summarize data to provide well-considered recommendations on an increasingly independent basis.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of credit and Customer information.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team orientation.
- Developed knowledge of credit and financial analysis techniques.
- Developed PC skills including demonstrated proficiency and capability in word processing and spreadsheet software.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-4 years related experience required.
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Farmington Hills, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A