Website Tiffany & Co.
The Security Officer maintains a secure environment for clients and employees at all times. This role includes serving as ambassador and first point of contact for Tiffany clients and is critical to provide a positive Tiffany experience from beginning to end for each client. Responsibilities include both security and back of house operations and controls.
- Security Controls and Operations: Provide exceptional security and operations support to drive sales and service. Partner with Senior Security Officer and Management to deter theft, report missing assets, respond to emergency situations and implement Incident Management Programs procedures. Ensure security systems and procedures are adhered to by following up on daily inspections, equipment, alarm tests, inspections, key access, and report submissions. Carry out operations tasks including opening and closing procedures. Assist with facilities repairs and communicate with store team.
- Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every customer interaction. Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Customer Survey). Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Act as a Tiffany ambassador and carry out store operations to support the store in consistently achieving sales plan.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year prior experience in a security related position.
- Experience in a retail/security environment.
- High School Diploma.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, HI, US
Application Deadline: N/A