Website Tiffany & Co.
The Operations Coordinator takes the lead by performing all back of house operations in a Tiffany store. The Coordinator has a passion for providing excellent client service and partners with store leadership on key initiatives which supports the team and drives sales goals. The Coordinator is a key holder who acts as a manager on duty when a manager is unavailable. Duties include coordinating order fulfillment, managing inventory, coordinating client service activities, and may open and close the store.
- Service: Elevate in store experience by consistently delivering memorable moments. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador, providing the Tiffany Touch during every client interaction. Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Client Survey). Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback. Resolve client and employee concerns utilizing judgment and thorough knowledge of policy, procedure and practice.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Carry out operations and sales support functions to support the store in consistently achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Capture customer data during interactions to cultivate new and existing customers. Act as Guest Experience Manager, key holder, and carryout opening and closing procedures in the absence of a manager. Drive business through key product pillars.
- Operational Excellence: Provide exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Execute daily tasks such as order fulfillment, shipping, receiving and replenishment, cleaning jewelry, transferring merchandise, taking in jewelry repairs and cleaning merchandise, following company operational policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with all internal control procedures and maintain inventory accuracy. Partner and communicate effectively with Sales Professionals, Management and clients to respond and follow up to requests quickly and accurately. Support Company operations efficiency objectives by ensuring all activities maximize productivity and by providing feedback on process changes through appropriate channels. Assist management in coordinating work and coaching team members to improve performance when acting as manager on duty. Takes the lead, partnering with the operations professional to ensure operational excellence in all tasks.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Organized and detail oriented.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.
- 2-3 years of prior retail experience in retail operations with comprehensive knowledge of merchandising, client service, administration and shipping.
- A college/university degree.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A