Website Tiffany & Co.
The Security Professional serves as the first point of contact for Tiffany customers and delivers the start of a special and unique experience by welcoming and connecting with customers, in order to make them feel important and valued. The primary responsibility of the role is to ensure a safe and secure environment for customers and employees, and provide exceptional support in customer service, operations, and store facilities. Through our ‘Grow with Tiffany’ employee development program, a career path as a Security Operations Professional could lead to roles in Senior Security, Operations, and/or Sales.
- Service: Elevate in-store customer experience, consistently delivering memorable moments. Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action and client feedback. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador during every customer interaction.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with our customers to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Act as a Tiffany ambassador and carry out store operations to support the store in achieving its sales plan.
- Security Control: Provide exceptional operations and security support to drive sales and service. Partner with Senior Security Officer and Management to deter theft, report missing assets, respond to emergency situations and implement Incident Management Programs procedures. Ensure security systems and procedures are adhered to by following up on daily inspections, equipment, alarm tests, inspections, key access, and report submissions. Carry out operations tasks including opening and closing procedures. Assist with facilities repairs and communicate with store team.
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Basic computer skills.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year prior experience in a security related position.
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in a retail/security environment.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A