Website Tiffany & Co.
Client Advisors hold the critical position of embodying the Tiffany brand in each and every client interaction using the Tiffany touch; their own flair for making each client’s experience extraordinary. The Client Advisor is an excellent communicator and brand ambassador. His or her passion for Tiffany is conveyed in every conversation and an entrepreneurial spirit is prevalent in the make-up of every Client Advisor. Developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the Tiffany Client Advisor’s skill set. The love of building his/her own business by developing client relationships and exceeding sales plan is first and foremost in the Tiffany Client Advisor’s skill set.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) systems, client tracking systems and Microsoft Outlook/email.
- Proven track record in achieving sales results.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Ability to work with a diverse client base.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proficiency in multiple languages.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate Gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work is preferred.
- Experience in retail or luxury retail or relevant client-related experience (e.g., hospitality).
- A college/university degree.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chevy Chase, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A