Website Tiffany & Co.
The Gemstone Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for analyzing many areas of the business, focusing on but not limited to, procurement support, supplier management and onboarding, responsible sourcing and sustainability goals and other projects. The Coordinator should be detail-oriented, accurate, efficient, and think independently to implement steps to achieve department goals.
- Monitor GA sign-off mailbox to complete all requests in a timely manner or distribute to appropriate buyers
- Maintain and organize work area (6S compliance). Assist in maintaining the security and safety of GA.
- Support overall procurement goals.
- Prepare information needed for the CSR 360 report.
- Maintain supplier contact list and updates regarding potential suppliers.
- Collaborate with all GA teams and other internal departments to streamline processes, make process improvement recommendations and own process of updating existing and creating new standard operating procedures (SOPs) for the department. Partner with Internal Audit to ensure compliance with LVMH and Tiffany & Co. expectations.
- Ensure the timely processing of Acceptance Reports, open credits, payments to suppliers and address issues with management.
- Track non-compliant SAP audit items and CAPA updates.
- Communicate new TCO policies and Responsible Sourcing requirements to suppliers.
- Manage all supplier onboarding to ensure all legal documents are signed, executed and maintained within the appropriate areas of TCO.
- Provide analytics used for Supplier score card program and Supplier Segmentation detailing quality, delivery, and cost performance.
- Manage organization and process flow of all in-process and secondary lab reports, fulfill transfer requests in a timely manner and ensure removal of obsolete reports.
- Ensure data integrity is sustained throughout procurement process.
- Maintain SAP tracker with accurate supplier information.
- Ensure Supplier Manual is up to date.
- Provide weekly reports on Open PO ETA and delivery status to all GA teams including supplier and market constraints, call out delivery delays to Planning team, serve as liaison to suppliers on PO-related matters, create and update POs as needed in JDE.
- Prepare information needed for trade shows such as buyer registrations, exhibitor lists, relevant supplier notes and important travel details. Provide support with post-show organization and recaps.
- Partner with Responsible Sourcing Department to maintain status of all Social Accountability Program (SAP) audits and Corrective Action Plans (CAPA) for gemstone suppliers.
- Maintain department website housing all current SOPs, department documents and reference materials, ensuring all are up to date and accurately reflect department practices.
- Coordinate gemstone item number creation and maintenance in JDE with PLM, TPD and CA.
- Align all procurement responsibilities while maintaining inventory accuracy.
- Collaborate with Accounts Payable on new account JDE set up.
- Support Management in all aspects of Responsible Sourcing and Sustainability for GA.
- Ability to think strategically and independently to implement steps to achieve goals
- Must be able to conduct, interpret and utilize data accurately and appropriately
- Math skills, detail orientated
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities, willing to change responsibilities within the Department, and ad-hoc projects as needed by the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact and partner with various staff and management levels
- Proficiency utilizing JD Edwards, MS programs such as Excel and Word
- Basic gemological knowledge
- Compliance with all company policies & procedures including but not limited to safety, confidentiality, security, attendance
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A