Website Tiffany & Co.
The Operations Professional is the heart of the back of house operations in a Tiffany store. The Operations Professional has strong communication and problem solving skills and works effectively with sales professionals, management, corporate partners and clients to drive store sales and profitability. Duties include providing exceptional client service, order fulfillment, inventory management, and ensuring merchandise is delivered; all with the Tiffany Touch.
- Service: Elevate in store experience consistently delivering memorable moments. Demonstrate passion as a Tiffany brand ambassador by providing the Tiffany Touch during every client interaction. Demonstrate Client Experience Behaviors identified within the TEI program (Voice of Client Survey). Execute best practices by optimizing hospitality and store amenities to create unique experiences and take action on TEI performance and client feedback. Utilize deep knowledge of product, service, and care and handling instructions to maximize client satisfaction during each interaction.
- Sales: Deepen the relationship with our clients to drive lifetime loyalty and spend. Carry out operations functions to support the store in consistently achieving or exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual store sales plan. Capture data during client interactions to cultivate new and existing clients. Effectively handle internal and external phone and e-mail correspondence and partner with Sales Professionals and management to optimize sales opportunities.
- Operational Excellence: Provide exceptional operational support to drive sales and service. Execute daily tasks such as order fulfillment, shipping, receiving and replenishment, cleaning jewelry, transferring merchandise, taking in jewelry repairs and cleaning merchandise, following company operational policies and procedures. Monitor and reconcile merchandise inventory, using reports and systems to assess inventory accuracy, report discrepancies to management or corporate partners. Partner and communicate effectively with Sales Professionals, management and clients to respond and follow up on requests for assistance in product and service information, service, repairs, shipping and inventory quickly and accurately. Support Company operations efficiency objectives by ensuring all activities maximize productivity and by providing feedback on process changes through appropriate channels.
- Flexibility to perform different tasks based on day-to-day business needs.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States or in the country where the position is based.
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to work retail store hours as necessary, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate gemologist degree or previous Gemological Institute of America (GIA) course work.
- A college/university degree.
Company: Tiffany & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A