We seek a Technology Risk Manager to join our 2nd Line of Defence Risk Oversight Team to have a specific focus on Cloud strategy, architecture, and migration. This would be a great role for anyone looking to help a big business on their strategic Cloud adoption journey safely and securely by providing advice, assurance, and oversight for Cloud technologies.
- Be able to help shape TSB by adding valuable insight and guidance into Cloud strategies, which in turn helps TSB succeed and protect our customers
- Working with Technology, Business and Project teams internal and external to TSB to understand the finer detail and be able to apply risk and control context.
- Communicate with confidence to key stakeholders on Cloud risk findings, opinion, and actions required to strengthen controls, reduce risks, and ensure compliance.
- Be recognised by their stakeholders as providing fantastic and credible support and challenge – developing the “Operational Risk & Resilience Oversight” brand at TSB
- Retain/expand your technical knowledge as the role will align to TSB CIO function to cover Technology, CISO function, Change and its diverse technical capabilities
- Understanding of financial regulation and its requirements on Cloud usage and material Outsourcing would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Understanding of Cloud Technologies, including adoption and ongoing management (AWS/Azure).
- You may currently be working in a Technology risk team, or in a Cloud adoption/management team – both of which would be suitable for this role
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience operating within/testing against Technology Risk and Control Frameworks such as CSA CCM, ITIL, NIST, Cobit
- You are likely to possess an industry recognised qualification such as CRISC, CISSP, CISM, CISA, or certification.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A