Uline: where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
- Manage and execute Uline’s safety program, policies and procedures for Uline’s Georgia branch.
- Collaborate with branch management to establish safety goals.
- Drive continuous safety improvements, audit work areas, review incident reports and recommend enhancements.
- Hire and develop a team of Safety Coordinators to implement all safety initiatives.
- Recommend new policies and procedures to reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Partner with Human Resources to manage workers’ compensation claims.
- Ensure safety program meets legal requirements and Uline’s high standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in safety management.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience developing, implementing and / or managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- OSHA experience on a state or federal level preferred.
- Workers’ compensation experience a plus.
- Management experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Braselton, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A