Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
- Master Uline’s inbound and outbound warehouse manager operations through an 18-month Rotational Management Program.
- Participate in hands-on UPS, Freight, Returns, Receiving, Restock, Transfers, Velocity, Inventory Control, QC and Maintenance department training.
- Develop Warehouse Manager / Management skills by leading and motivating others.
- Complete forklift and warehouse equipment certifications throughout warehouse job rotations.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced warehouse manager environment.
- High-energy, self-motivated team player with the ability to multitask.
- Excellent problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing to relocate (with support) to another Uline Warehouse location as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Gainesville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A